Improve your athletic game with certified, experienced coaching from the trainers at CrossFit OC3 with programming by Coach Colin Cartee (see qualifications and additional coaches below)!
Get faster, stronger and become a better overall athlete. Gain flexibility and perfect your form to help prevent sports injuries with training that focuses on quality over quantity. We focus on proper movement and gaining strength and speed before improving performance.
>>>Our next group training starts on 4/4/22.<<<
- 10 spots available (high school students only)
- Class on M/T/TH/F at 4:30pm (makeup classes on Saturdays at 10am)
- Reduced schedule when your sport is in season
- Schedule and workouts are catered to your specific sport
- State of the art facility: turf, ropes, sleds, dballs, barbells, BlazePods and more
- 100% of introductory on-ramps done by head trainer (Colin Cartee)
- 1 coach per 10 athletes
- 4 coaches in total
- Nutrition coaching included
To reserve your spot, email [email protected].
INSANITY: Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. CrossFit is how you run a faster 200m dash, throw a football further, increase your stamina on the court, swing the bat harder, hit a golf ball 25 yards further and shave time off your laps in the pool. Get out of that rut and blow away any previous personal bests!
The physiology behind CrossFit is core strength and conditioning; the psychology behind it is constantly varied functional movements. Your muscles never know what to expect, the workouts are never boring and your mental strength is tested in a way unique to CrossFit. It all translates to your athletic abilities and your life!
OC3 Sports Performance Coaches
ADDITIONAL COACHING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Iowa High School Coaches Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 & 2 Certified
- CrossFit Games 3rd Fittest Team on Earth™
- CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Certified
- Chad Vaughn Olympic Lifting Certified
- Master’s Degree in Sports Management
- Precision Nutrition L1