Coach Update: Colin Stiefer
Welcome Colin Stiefer to Team OC3!! Colin began working out with us as a student at SAU but he’d only found us just before his senior year. We were infected by his personality and great attitude in a short amount of time. Needless to say, we were pretty sad when he left to head back to Crystal Lake to start his engineering career!!
Two years later, Colin has made a life decision that health and fitness are his passions! We’re so excited to welcome him back and hope you are, too. Read more about his qualifications here and check out some random facts about him below!
- Placed 60,000th in the world in the CrossFit Open in 2018. One year later, in 2019, he placed 3,000th worldwide and finished 120th worldwide in his favorite workout ever – 19.1, which was a 15-minute AMRAP of 19 wall balls and a 19 calorie row.
- Has run a sub 5:00 mile (4:58.7) and a sub-3-hour marathon (2:57).
- Collegiate athlete, playing tennis at St. Ambrose.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from St. Ambrose University with a degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Graduated as the “Senior Athlete with the Highest GPA.” Nerd alert!
- Proudest nutrition coach moment: working with a client who has lost 100+ pounds in just over 12 months.
- Oldest of 7 siblings whose youngest sister is in third grade!
Leave a Reply